While stand up pouches might not be entirely new to the packaging industry, they’ve revolutionized the packing business in such a way as to justify a significant amount of attention. But despite their success, some manufacturers are still using old packaging approaches hence, missing out on a chance to save tremendous amounts of resources, by using stand up pouches. The pouches are particularly helpful for producers of things such as chemicals, pet foods or foodstuffs like soup. Below are a list of reasons why stand up pouches is the answer to your packaging needs:.
1. They look great on store shelves since they offer you plenty of space for images and crucial instructional info.
2. The makeup of rack up Pouches takes quite well to printing and can function as a virtual billboard for your product on a store shelf. They can be printed using any variety of designs and colors – you are only limited by your imagination.
3. Stand up pouches use less material in housing an item more than traditional packaging methods like a bag-in-a-box or rigid plastic containers. As a result, both manufacturers and end consumers have less to throw away.
4. Since they could stand on their own, the marketing options available to your product in a stand-up pouch are much greater than other products.
5. Stand up pouches are available in a wide range of fashions and with multiple different access techniques, for example, spouts or sliders.
6. Made from vinyl or a mix of aluminum and plastic, stand up pouches provide excellent protection against outside chemical or physical contaminants, and may enhance the freshness of products.
7. Stand up pouches can be folded when empty, saving space during storage and shipment, and saving money on freight costs.
8. Very easy to use, most consumers rarely have trouble opening or shutting a stand-up pouch, which can be attractive to both retailers and end user alike.
9. There are a variety of shapes and sizes of this kind of packaging. The most common shapes being the round-bottom, the k-seal, and the plow bottom. The choice depends on your goods and your preference. Your supplier can give you recommendations based on your precise needs.
10. Both liquid and dry products can be put in the pouches since they’re produced in such a way as to decrease the danger of leaking or breaking regardless of the amount of stress they are exposed to.
In conclusion, stand up pouches could be used for both retail and industrial applications. A product that can stand on a shelf with easy access to the contents inside certainly favors the retail environment as well as the consumer. Along with the big printable surface for maximum customer appeal, it’s apparent why this kind of packaging keeps growing in popularity.